Looking for creative ideas to decorate your bedrooms? Take a look and get inspired:
- Unless you turn your bedroom into a stash spot, as many people tend to, it will be a cozy and inviting private place. There should be no chairs in the vicinity of closets or dressers so you won’t feel tempted to leave your clothes on the seat.
- If you don’t want your big walls to be blank, you should hang an extra-large piece of artwork (like this black and white photo) on a large wall, which will make the room feel modern and glamorous.
- Your room will be bright even if it doesn’t get too much natural light, just with transparent curtains wrapping two walls of the room.
- This master bedroom reflects both of the partners by a combination of metallic floral wallpaper and pink headboard.
- Similarly, both partners can feel good in the masterbed by employing different nightstands, feminine and a masculine, so the traditional matching nightstands should be ignored.
- In order to fill a large space on the wall, why don’t you hang several uniform-sized frames containing simple artwork above the headboard?
- Generally speaking, we postpone decorating our bedrooms, as they are not spaces for entertainment. This is such a mistake since we spend one-third of our lives there! This four poster bed is decorated with throw pillows and is accompanied by matching nightstand and chest-of-drawers.