The following hotels’ gardens, restaurants and outdoor terraces provide a miraculous backdrop to all sorts of events.
1. Mayfair Hotel, Miami: Perched on the rooftop, the terrace, which hosts the most popular DJs every Sunday, boasts pool, bar, fireplace and cabanas looking out on Biscane Bay and the city’s skyline.
2. Duquesa de Cardona Hotel, Barcelona: Located within walking distance from Las Ramblas and the Gothic District, the hotel features a terrace with a panoramic view of the harbour and a pool to cool off on hot days.
3. Villa Honegg Hotel, Switzerland: Nestled on the heights of Mount Bürgenstock, this hotel built at the beginning of the 20 th century boasts a terrace providing delightful panoramic views of Lucerne Lake.
4. Anantara Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort, Abu Dhabi: Situated in a peaceful area in the Liwa Desert, this secluded retreat enjoys the elegant décor of a desert castle and offers a magnificent panorama. The terrace showcases a bar which offers guests drinks to be enjoyed in the mild climate.
5. Sky Bar, Bangkok: Perched on the 36 th floor of this State Tower, the city’s second highest building, the terrace with pool provides a spectacular view of Bangkok.
6. La Terraza del Clairs, Barcelona: Located only a few metres from Passeig de Gràcia, the last floor of Claris Hotel has a stunning terrace which organizes DJs at weekends.