Here are some more examples that can be inspiring for you, in case you decide to make the cooking space your main priority.
- Cooking dinner for friends in this retreat nestled in the mountains would be a California dream come true. The airy kitchen boasts breathtaking mountain views and features soaring vaulted ceilings and state-of-the-art equipment, like a six-burner Viking stove, commercial vent hood a Sub-Zero fridge and a wood-fired pizza oven.
- This luxuriously rustic kitchen boasts copper tiled and black cabinetry as well as multiple working areas, a Wolf range with pot filler and stainless steel appliances. Believe it or not, the timber-frame residence is perched on over 100 hilltop acres in the town of Ellicottville.
- This Tuscan-inspired kitchen is infused with Old World charm through the contribution of the arched windows, and the exposed-beam vaulted ceiling.
- Any country kitchen can be updated just like this one in a historic saltbox home. You wouldn’t guess that inside you could enjoy the benefits of a very modern comfort. A Sub-Zero refrigerator and a Viking gas stove enhance the old look given by the soapstone sinks and hand-made panelled cabinets.
- This ultra-elegant kitchen features a U-shaped island which offers extra storage and food prep space along with additional seating. The recessed lighting in the ceiling and the hanging lights over the island give the large room a feeling of coziness.
- This kitchen may have an antique appeal but you are in for serious cooking once you decide to use it. The dual islands are topped with soapstone countertops, offering ample food prep space whereas a double stove top with double oven are waiting to be used.