There are luxury terraces atop five-star hotels around the world that would make anyone dreaming to relax or entertain informal guests outdoors pretty envious. I dare you to have a look!
1. Six Senses Hotel, Thailand: The vantage point this terrace provides allows you to enjoy Phang Nga Bay, one of Thailand’s most delightful terraces.
2. Four Seasons Hotel, Geneva: The roof terrace houses Izumi restaurant where guests can enjoy Japanese food at the same time as lake and mountain views.
3. Scarlet Hotel, Cornwall: The modern terrace of this Cornish hotel situated in the south-west of England provides you with peace and quiet in the middle of nature.
4. Brown LTL Hotel, Tel Aviv: Opened only in the summer, the terrace of this hotel is the perfect backdrop for sunbathing and sipping cocktails whilst admiring the city scape.
5. ME London, London: One of the leading hotels in the centre of London, it features a Radio Rooftop Bar with outdoor terrace and spectacular panoramic views of London, like London Eye, Covent Garden, Tower Bridge and Trafalgar Square.
6. Mandarin Oriental, Paris: The best hotel in Paris is noted for its style, warmth and luxury. The ample terrace overlooking the beautiful hotel gardens offers guests the chance to dine outdoors while enjoying views of the city of lights.
7. Shangri-La Hotel, Paris: Placed at the heart of the 16 th arrondissement, the luxurious hotel boasts an awesome summer terrace on the first floor, with its breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower.