Still not sure how to go about your bedroom? Try out these tricks and tips for turning your bedroom into a genuinely relaxing den:
- Bold and oversized flowers give it a neutral room like this a fresh floral look. By adding two floral throw cushions and hanging a set of floral curtains on the windows, your bedroom will have energy and color.
- Get rid of all the things you are tired of or which you haven’t even looked at for some time and you’ll avoid the room being cluttered. This will make your bedroom a truly peaceful retreat.
- This bedroom looks chic with its perfect match between the creamy walls, the off-white blanket and tan carpet and the red pillows, red window treatments and the red matting of the set prints.
- Yellow bedding will cheer you up and a mirror hung above your head will amplify the size of the bedroom.
- You can choose a theme for your bedroom, which will mean having to select the furnishings and décor. The plantation style of this furniture (the canopy bed) together with the airy feel lend tropical accents to the room.
- Your bedroom will have a classic look with a combination of black, white and red accents.
- To make a high-ceilinged master bedroom elegant and sylish, add a tray ceiling or, if it can’t be done, give the ceiling a makeover in a fun accent color.