This grand penthouse pad is perched atop stately 6 North Michigan Avenue, a deluxe condominium tower situated in Chicago’s historic Michigan Boulevard district. Built over a century ago and designed by Richard Schmidt in 1899, the historic brick building was the tallest in Chicago, being topped with a 10-story tower, a pyramid, a temple and an 18-foot-tall weather vane shaped like a female figure. It used to be the HQ of the Montgomery Ward Company, meant to increase its clients’ trust, and also had a public observation deck. Later on the tower and the temple were taken away for reasons of safety. Yet, the observation deck has been preserved and encased in glass and the building was renovated in 1923 and completely restored in recent years.